Use new ingredients for a winning pastry: Progress Report



Much like anyone who is trying to develop a new habit, a new recipe you could say, I approached this process with the wrong mentality. When your batch of croissants loses its fluffiness and sweetness quickly, you don't simply make a new one, you examine your recipe and see where you can improve it. It's all well and good to want to do things differently but if you just want to lessen your procrastination time rather than improving your productivity levels, you are in for a big surprise.

I could have hopped on my proverbial high horse and lied saying I have changed my ways, but this is not what I need. i have fallen off the wagon a bit. The ideas still keep flooding in and some are developed enough for me to actualise this very moment, but I have ultimately run into my first hurdle. as I nurse my aching gums, I invite you to indulge in a story in progress "Venom". 

What I am going for with Venom is to get back into the swing of telling stories but finding placement for dialogue. I will also put the ideas of last week into written form and upload those as should have been done. 

It's not going to be an easy rise, but we can definitely get there together. 

Of all the things in life I need, This I Knead.

Share with Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The heat before the kitchen... (Where to start?)

A Situational Tragedy