Letter Writing Experience

Stepping into the kitchen to find the tools to write a letter was a quizzing experience. I must say that in this day and age of emailing and text messaging, it is rather difficult to write letters. I found myself having to find ways of expressing my feelings through words rather than emoticons and abbreviations.

Writing the letter felt like a good way to get into this blogging experience. I found ways of expressing genuine emotion without the frugality of excessive metaphors and sweeping statements. I am rather excited to tackle other forms of writing that I rarely do. I am temporarily filled, and the sweet taste of emotion served as great dessert.

Of all the things in life I need, This I Knead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The heat before the kitchen... (Where to start?)

A Situational Tragedy